Online shopping helps the PTA!
You can help raise money for the PTA when you shop online!
AmazonSmile is a website operated by Amazon that has the same products, prices and service as Amazon.co.uk BUT when you shop on AmazonSmile, Amazon donates 0.5% of the purchase price to your chosen charity. There is no extra cost to you - the donation is made by Amazon.
Click here or on the link below to choose Great and Little Shelford School PTA as your Amazon Smile charity. And then start your Amazon shops on smile.amazon.co.uk to support the PTA.
Did you know that you can raise free donations for the PTA whenever you buy anything online with easyfundraising? There are over 4,000 shops and sites – including eBay, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com and M&S – and it won’t cost you a penny extra to help us raise funds.
All you need to do is:
- Go to the easyfundraising site and join for free, or if you have an account already you can change your charity of choice to the PTA.
- Every time you shop online, go to easyfundraising first to find the site you want and start shopping.
- After you’ve checked out, the retailer will make a donation to Shelford School PTA at no extra cost to you whatsoever, as a percentage of the sale. This money comes from the retailer, not you, and you do not pay any more for your items.
Did you know that every purchase of over £10 at Scholastic UK earns 25% of the order value for the school?
Just follow these simple steps:
- Go to the Scholastic site and shop!
- You will be prompted at the checkout to choose your school.
- After you’ve checked out, Scholastic will make the 25% donation to Shelford School PTA at no extra cost to you!
Did you know that you can also earn money for PTA when you buy name labels? Whether you want iron on, sew on, stick on, non iron and non sew labels, or even an embroidered name collar for your dog, your purchase will earn 20% commission for the PTA. Simply click on the link and remember to put in the School's details at the checkout (Great and Little Shelford Primary PTA CB22).
If you know about any similar schemes or have other fundraising ideas for the PTA please share them with us on Classlist or via email@example.com. Thank you!