2Dos Parent Guide.pdf
Mini Mash Parent Guide.pdf
Managing Work Parent Guide.pdf
Sharing Work Parent Guide.pdf
Parent Portal Guide.pdf
Essential Characteristics of effective coders and users of technology
- Competence in coding for a variety of practical and inventive purposes, including the application of ideas within other subjects.
- The ability to connect with others safely and respectfully, understanding the need to act within the law and with moral and ethical integrity.
- An understanding of the connected nature of devices.
- The ability to communicate ideas well by using applications and devices throughout the curriculum.
- The ability to collect, organise and manipulate data effectively.
©Chris Quigley Education Ltd