PTA Actions 2020-21
Ordinary meeting 24.6.21
- PTA accounts stood at £6,000.
- Funding approved for Beebots.
- Succession planning - if you are interested in becoming the next PTA Chair or Secretary please contact the current committee at the above address.
Ordinary meeting 25.5.21
- PTA accounts stood at £7,900.
- £4,040 paid for resources including outdoor building blocks for new garden and “living eggs” project.
- £21 received from the Amazon smile scheme.
- Readathon raised £1,297.
Ordinary meeting 14.4.21
- PTA accounts stood at £11,600.
- PTA Quiz and raffle raised: £1300
- Year 3 bingo raised £350.
- Donations from Readathon: £770.
Ordinary meeting 2.3.21
- Accounts stood at around £9,500
- Amazon smile made £33.
- Funds disbursed: £93 for World Book Day prizes, £100 for Playmobil £175+VAT building blocks, £419+VAT Circus skills workshop, PTA Zoom account for meetings to take place.
- Requests approved for £250 Living Eggs; additional funds for History, Geography and DT £200 each
Ordinary meeting 19.1.21
- Funds stood at £10,000
- Parentkind annual fees £111 and Class Christmas gifts disbursed
Ordinary meeting 15.12.20
- Accounts stood at around £8,500.
Ordinary meeting 3.11.20
- PTA approved £150 for School Christmas panto
- Laptop fundraising raised over £3000.
- Readers-that- Care scheme raised £16
- In 2019-20 the PTA had raised just over £10,000 for the school.
- Finances in October 2020 stood at around £9,000
- Gifts from the PTA to the school in 2019-20 included further Library refurbishment, subscriptions, iPads, curriculum enrichment funds, and books for Key Stage 1 (£15,000 total).