Would you like to work within our excellent, supportive and dedicated school community?
We have opportunities to join our excellent, warm and welcoming staff team at Great and Little Shelford CE (A) Primary School.
Number on roll: 210
Required as soon as possible:
5 hours per week (12.00 – 1 pm) - Term Time only (38 weeks)
Salary: £10.79 per hour
The successful candidate will:
- enjoy working outdoors with children, overseeing a range of creative activities
- be positive, energetic, enthusiastic, dedicated and well organised
- have high expectations for pupils’ behaviour
- possess excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills
- be able to administer first aid (training will be given)
- be committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children be in sympathy with our Christian ethos
Visits to the school and conversations with the Headteacher are warmly welcomed. Please see the school website www.shelfordschool.org.uk for an application pack. Please note that CVs cannot be accepted. Successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.