Would you like to work within our excellent, supportive and dedicated school community?
We have one exciting opportunity for a candidate to join the excellent staff team as Teaching Assistant at Great and Little Shelford CE (A) Primary School.
Teaching Assistant – including Midday Supervision
- Exact days to be confirmed – 9:00am – 3:30pm
- Part-time options may be possible for candidate(s)
- Midday supervision – 12:00pm – 1:00pm
Fixed-term in the first instance until 31st August 2024
Number on roll: 207
- Teaching Assistant hours: £21,575 pro rata, term time only
- Midday Supervisor hours: exact role to be determined
- Start Date – 13th November, or as soon thereafter as possible
The successful candidate will:
- uphold and take a role in leading the school’s vision;
- uphold their duty with respect to the safeguarding of pupils;
- have proven track records of engaging learners and promoting progress in all;
- be caring, enthusiastic, dedicated and well-organised;
- have excellent standards of Literacy and Numeracy;
- work well in a team;
- have high expectations for pupils’ work and behaviour;
- be in sympathy with and support the vision and values of a church school.
Visits to the school, video meetings or phone conversations with the Headteacher are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school for an application pack. Please note that CVs cannot be accepted. Successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date: 12:00pm Monday 11th December 2023 Interviews: TBC