Essential Characteristics of effective coders and users of technology
- Competence in coding for a variety of practical and inventive purposes, including the application of ideas within other subjects.
- The ability to connect with others safely and respectfully, understanding the need to act within the law and with moral and ethical integrity.
- An understanding of the connected nature of devices.
- The ability to communicate ideas well by using applications and devices throughout the curriculum.
- The ability to collect, organise and manipulate data effectively.
©Chris Quigley Education Ltd
"Computers themselves and software yet to be developed will revolutionise the way we learn".
"Controlling complexity is the essence of computer programming".
"The programmers of tomorrow are the wizards of the future".
"Computers are going to be a big part in our future and that future is yours to shape".