Welcome to our class page!
Year 4 Teaching Team:
- Mrs. Fox - Class Teacher (Monday - Wednesday)
- Mrs. Stewart - Class Teacher (Thursday and Friday)
- Mrs. Murray - Teaching Assistant
- Mrs. Haigh - Teaching Assistant
Spelling activity menu
Please see below for resources to help your child practise times tables at home.
Times table grids (see below) are useful for independent practice. Try the scrambled grids for more of a challenge!
'Going for Gold' (see below) is a resource you can use to quiz your children's times table knowledge and help them to track their progress.
All pupils have a login to Times Table Rockstars for online practice, and there are also plenty of other online resources and games which children can enjoy, for example on the Top Marks Website.
- Going for Gold times tables booklet.pdf
- Times table grid 1-12 blank.pdf
- Times table grid 1-12 with some completed.pdf
- Times table gird half scrambled.pdf
- Times table grid fully scrambled.pdf
Children in Year 4 are encouraged to read regularly outside of school. Please see below for a list of recommended books for their age group, which they may wish to explore in addition to their school reading books.
Y4 Maths Summary:
Approximate summaries of Maths coverage throughout Y4. Please note the topics may be covered at different times to those suggested below.