Welcome to our class page!
Year 4 Teaching Team:
- Miss Nairac - Class Teacher (Monday - Thursday)
- Mrs Stewart - Class Teacher (Friday)
- Mrs Page - Teaching Assistant
- Miss Wesley - Teaching Assistant
- Mrs Scott - PPA cover (Wednesday afternoons)
Topic Map and Home Learning Menu
Our Topic for Autumn Term is The Romans. Please see below a topic map, with an overview of what we will cover across the curriculum in school, as well as a 'home learning menu' with optional topic-related activities for the children to enjoy at home.
There are also many engaging video clips on this webpage which the children may wish to explore at home to broaden their knowledge and understanding.
Please see below for resources to help your child practise times tables at home.
Times table grids (see below) are useful for independent practice. Try the scrambled grids for more of a challenge!
'Going for Gold' (see below) is a resource you can use to quiz your children's times table knowledge and help them to track their progress.
All pupils have a login to Times Table Rockstars for online practice, and there are also plenty of other online resources and games which children can enjoy, for example on the Top Marks Website.
- Going for Gold times tables booklet.pdf
- Times table grid 1-12 blank.pdf
- Times table grid 1-12 with some completed.pdf
- Times table gird half scrambled.pdf
- Times table grid fully scrambled.pdf
Children in Year 4 are encouraged to read regularly outside of school. Please see below for a list of recommended books for their age group, which they may wish to explore in addition to their school reading books.
Spelling activity menu