Welcome to our class page!
Year 4 Teaching Team:
- Miss Nairac - Class teacher
- Mrs Dasher - Teaching Assistant
- Mrs Kellock- PPA cover (Monday afternoons)
- Mrs Crawford - cover (Wednesday afternoons)
This page will be updated regularly to show what we have been getting up to in class.
We have already started our Autumn Term topic on the Romans undertaking a number of exciting activities including our recent trip to the Verulamium Museum in St Albans (look out for photos coming soon!).
Please see below for a list of optional homework activities related to our learning this term.
This Year we are doing a lot of times table practice in school! Please see below for resources to help your child practise times tables at home - this will help to support their maths learning at school.
Times table grids are useful for independent practice. Try the scrambled grids for more of a challenge!
'Going for Gold' is a resource you can use to quiz your children's times table knowledge and help them to track their progress.
There are also plenty of online resources and games which children can enjoy, for example on the Top Marks Website.
House points will be awarded to children who can show evidence of having practised at home. Happy learning!
- Going for Gold times tables booklet.pdf
- Times table grid 1-12 blank.pdf
- Times table grid 1-12 with some completed.pdf
- Times table gird half scrambled.pdf
- Times table grid fully scrambled.pdf
Please see below for a taster of what we have been getting up to so far in Year 4!