Welcome to our class page!
Year 5 Teaching Team
- Mr Cuff – Class Teacher
- Mrs Unwin – Leadership & Management cover (Monday)
- Mrs Weston – Teaching Assistant
- Mrs Dasher - Teaching Assistant
- Mrs Kellock – PPA cover (Friday afternoon)
This page will be updated regularly to show what we have been getting up to in class.
We have now completed our work on Ancient Civilisations (Egypt and Greece). The main focus for our Spring term is 'Volcanoes & Earthquakes'. Please see our topic web and homelearning activities below.
Spring Term 2018 photographs:
Please enjoy the slideshow below. These photographs highlight the different activities we undertake during the Spring term.
Autumn term 2017 photographs:
Please enjoy the slideshow below. These photographs highlight the different activities we have completed during the Autumn term
Autumn Term 2 Homelearning Activities
We invite you to choose one or two of the activities from the pdf. above to compliment your topic work in school. There will be time to share your creations in the last week of term.
Remember, if you have started to complete activities from our Ancient Civilisations: Egypt topic( but you haven't quite finished), please complete them as they can also be shared.
Autumn Term Project Activities for Home
We invite you to choose one or two of the activities below to compliment your topic work in school. There will be time to share your creations in the last week of term.
Ancient Civilisations: Egypt activities:
- Recreate an Ancient Egyptian farmer's Shaduf using Lego (you may want to use the instructions below)
- Research and create a fact file on one of the many Egyptian Gods.
- Find out about what jobs existed in Ancient Egypt and 'compare and contrast' these jobs (a maximum of 3) with jobs from 'today'.