I am very pleased to welcome you to our school website. Thank you for your interest in our wonderful school!
We all take a genuine interest in every member of our community and live out our vision through all we do.
In October 2018, we were pleased to welcome Ofsted to inspect the school. This visit acknowledged many of the unique strengths of the school. The inspector stated:
"During the course of the inspection, I visited every classroom in the school and had further discussions with some teachers. As a result, I was able to experience the strong commitment across the whole school to setting high expectations for pupils and working to support them to meet, and sometimes exceed, those expectations. Staff and pupils take learning seriously and, consequently, pupils make good progress."
The school was also judged very favourably in November 2019 through our SIAMs Church School Inspection: RE - Excellent; Overall - Good; Collective Worship - Good. The inspector stated, "The impact of the school’s vision is seen particularly strongly in the strength of relationships, as every person shares the responsibility of contributing to a community working in harmony." and "The commitment adults demonstrate for each pupil and for their colleagues is mirrored in the strength of respect and friendship between pupils. Parents report how pupils of all ages highly value being nominated for the weekly award for showing kindness. They particularly value the ways in which older pupils demonstrate Christian love through their care for younger friends."
Celebration Worship – 8th October 2021
Pupils gathered together on Zoom for our weekly Celebration Worship.
We opened the celebration worship with our signed gathering statement linked to our school vision:
Leader: We live and work in harmony
Response: With love for one another
Cyril: This week Cyril award went to the office staff Mrs Ward and Miss O'Bryan for Cyril award for their consistent kindness towards others in the community. They always look out for pupils and staff to make sure everyone is healthy and safe at school. They have both gone out of their way for members in our community recently and this week in particular they have worked even harder in making sure Mrs Alderson has all she needs (and more!) as she takes over from Mr Grey during his paternity leave.
- Year 4
- Year 2
- Year 2
- 5 miles (2 house points)
- Y1 – Evelyn, Rocky, Ethan, Tilly, Izabella, Harrison, Freddie, Robert
Bronze (10 miles – 4 house points) – first of the year!
- Y2 – Hannah, Lelaini, Lily
- Lola & Ralph – their version of The Incredible Book Eating Boy including powerful verbs and great adjectives.
- Teddy - Teddy for fantastic concentration and application in maths. Challenging himself to attempt the hardest questions and exceedingly the target asked.
- Zachary - beautiful handwriting in Literacy
- Luca – always giving your best. Diligent and dedicated learner.
- Rosie – the fantastic drawing you did for the front cover of the Harvest Festival Order of Service.
- Isla – DT work constructing a castle. A clear design with different pieces and a high standard of decorative finish.
- Evelyn - DT work constructing a castle. A clear design with different pieces and a high standard of decorative finish.