Directions From the M11 motorway:
- Leave the M11 at junction 11
- Take the A1309 (Cambridge South) towards Cambridge
- At the 1st set of traffic lights turn right onto the Addenbrooke's Road (signposted for Hospital, Shelford, Stapleford & Sawston).
- Turn right at the next main junction and then continue along the A1301 towards Great Shelford (about 2 miles).
- After the railway bridge continue for a few hundred yards and then take the right turn just after the pelican crossing by the Post Office. The road you are entering (High Street) has the War Memorial on the left and Lloyds Bank and The Plough public house on the right.
- Continue along this road for about half a mile. You will pass some shops. Carry straight on at the junction with Woollards Lane on the left (access to village car parks). After the zebra crossing the road bends round to the right.
- Great Shelford Parish Church is on the right, the School entrance is immediately after the church up a narrow drive.
- There is no parking on site for visitors but there is street parking on Church Street or you might prefer to park in one of the two public carparks (free) in the village, just a few minutes walk from the school along Woollards Lane.
Directions From Cambridge
- Follow the signs for the A10 (south), Trumpington and the M11.
- At traffic lights in Trumpington turn left onto the A1301 (signpost Shelford, Stapleford & Sawston) and continue for about 3 miles.
- Follow instructions from step 5 above