I am very pleased to welcome you to our school website. Thank you for your interest in our wonderful school!
We all take a genuine interest in every member of our community and live out our vision through all we do.
In October 2018, we were pleased to welcome Ofsted to inspect the school. This visit acknowledged many of the unique strengths of the school. The inspector stated:
"During the course of the inspection, I visited every classroom in the school and had further discussions with some teachers. As a result, I was able to experience the strong commitment across the whole school to setting high expectations for pupils and working to support them to meet, and sometimes exceed, those expectations. Staff and pupils take learning seriously and, consequently, pupils make good progress."
The school was also judged very favourably in November 2019 through our SIAMs Church School Inspection: RE - Excellent; Overall - Good; Collective Worship - Good. The inspector stated, "The impact of the school’s vision is seen particularly strongly in the strength of relationships, as every person shares the responsibility of contributing to a community working in harmony." and "The commitment adults demonstrate for each pupil and for their colleagues is mirrored in the strength of respect and friendship between pupils. Parents report how pupils of all ages highly value being nominated for the weekly award for showing kindness. They particularly value the ways in which older pupils demonstrate Christian love through their care for younger friends."
- Year 2
- Year 5
- Year 3
- Lumi A - Y2 - for a wonderful fairytale about a mouse named Molly, with a great range of punctuation and an impressive simile.
- Silvie G - for a beautiful Easter Garden made to retell the Easter story with items collected at Forest School.
- Tilly H-W - for improved enthusiasm and confidence in reading.
- Lelaini C - for fantastic work in writing sessions, taking great care in presentation in Y1s new purple writing books.
- Olivia P, Oscar S and Deacon J- all for their excellent diary entries for Mary, mother of Jesus over the days of Holy Week.
- Annabel S - for the fantastic positive attitude to learning that you have shown in returning to school.
- Jessica H - for the fantastic science work in describing rocks and experimenting their properties.