Welcome to our website!
Great and Little Shelford CE (A) Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Our school was graded as 'Good' by Ofsted in October 2018 and as 'Outstanding' in a Church School Inspection of March 2015.
We hope that you enjoy exploring these pages to find more about our school. If you would like to visit us, please ring the school office on 01223 843107 to make an appointment . We look forward to welcoming you.
Celebration Worship - 23rd January 2020
- We sang 'Shine' to gather.
- Celia (pupils nominated for social and emotional acts of kindness) - Oliver S
- Cyril (staff nominated for social and emotional acts of kindness) - Mrs. Alderman
- Shelford Mile:
- Bronze: James C, Molly W
- Silver: Issy H-W, Olivia P, Annabel S
- Pen Licences - Humphrey W, Sophie N
- Dinner Winner (best manners and behaviour at lunchtimes) - Year 1
- Silver Bins (tidiest classes) -
- Star Writer - Alice W
- Headteacher`s Award - Filip B, Annie S, Hannah B, Austin C
- Housepoints - the winning house this week was: Ingenium - domus inspiratorum - the house of inspiration, The Eagles. The Eagles' house flag was raised today by Iza S.
Our Ofsted letter from our inspection on 18th October became available on Wednesday 14th November and can be found below.
Sing for your School!
As part of Cambridgeshire Music's Sing for your School competition, our Year 6 pupils wrote and performed a song unique to our local open spaces. We hope you enjoy listening to it (below)!
You must consent to the use of user embedded cookies to allow this embedded object to show.
On the radio: 28th September 2018
BBC Radio Cambridgeshire
• 175th anniversary interview, 8.30am
• Shelford school choir rehearsal for anniversary service, 8.50am
• Interview with Shelford school choir for BBC Music Day, 5.50pm
In the paper: 1st October 2018
• Half-page article and interview, page 7; click on the blue link below for a copy!
If you require a paper copy of any of the information contained within this website, please contact the school office via this link.