I am very pleased to welcome you to our school website. Thank you for your interest in our wonderful school!
We all take a genuine interest in every member of our community and live out our vision through all we do.
Our school was graded as 'Good' by Ofsted in October 2018. The inspector stated
"During the course of the inspection, I visited every classroom in the school and had further discussions with some teachers. As a result, I was able to experience the strong commitment across the whole school to setting high expectations for pupils and working to support them to meet, and sometimes exceed, those expectations. Staff and pupils take learning seriously and, consequently, pupils make good progress."
The school was also judged very favourably in November 2019 through our SIAMs Church School Inspection: RE - Excellent; Overall - Good; Collective Worship - Good. The inspector stated, "The impact of the school’s vision is seen particularly strongly in the strength of relationships, as every person shares the responsibility of contributing to a community working in harmony." and "The commitment adults demonstrate for each pupil and for their colleagues is mirrored in the strength of respect and friendship between pupils. Parents report how pupils of all ages highly value being nominated for the weekly award for showing kindness. They particularly value the ways in which older pupils demonstrate Christian love through their care for younger friends."
- Henry M and George W - for excellent non-fiction pages about Motte and Bailey castles;
- Amanda B - for a fantastic Roman soldier diary entry
- Elliot R - for super planning and writing inspired by 'The Clock Tower' animation.
- Lucas B - for great concentration and perseverance in making a stick man at Forest School;
- Austin C - for excellent focus when completing independent tasks and excellent maths problem solving;
- Harry C - for excellent progress in writing and reading
- Flossie P - for an excellent overall start to Y2 - good listening, focus and approach to challenge;
- Isla A - for an excellent overall start to Y2 - excellent behaviour, focus, resilience and independence;
- Joshua S - for excellent DT in exploring wheels, axels and chassis. In addition, for kindness and patience in supporting your peers;
- Lottie S - for excellent partnership, planning and creating in the Roman shield DT project;
- Mhinaku G - for excellent partnership, planning and creating in the Roman shield DT project.