I am very pleased to welcome you to our school website. Thank you for your interest in our wonderful school!
We all take a genuine interest in every member of our community and live out our vision through all we do.
In October 2018, we were pleased to welcome Ofsted to inspect the school. This visit acknowledged many of the unique strengths of the school. The inspector stated:
"During the course of the inspection, I visited every classroom in the school and had further discussions with some teachers. As a result, I was able to experience the strong commitment across the whole school to setting high expectations for pupils and working to support them to meet, and sometimes exceed, those expectations. Staff and pupils take learning seriously and, consequently, pupils make good progress."
The school was also judged very favourably in November 2019 through our SIAMs Church School Inspection: RE - Excellent; Overall - Good; Collective Worship - Good. The inspector stated, "The impact of the school’s vision is seen particularly strongly in the strength of relationships, as every person shares the responsibility of contributing to a community working in harmony." and "The commitment adults demonstrate for each pupil and for their colleagues is mirrored in the strength of respect and friendship between pupils. Parents report how pupils of all ages highly value being nominated for the weekly award for showing kindness. They particularly value the ways in which older pupils demonstrate Christian love through their care for younger friends."
- Year 2 (third week running)
- Year 3
- Year 6
- Year 1
- Rufus M - for improved listening and concentration, along with being a kind and supportive friend to someone who was anxious.
- Lilianna S - for a wonderful fact file about Kenya, with details on the geography, animals and people who live there.
- Henry H, Ralph S, and Charlotte C - each for stunning prints, carefully created to illustrate Edward Leer's nonsense alphabet.
- Daksh P and Ellie S - each for outstanding contributions to Y5's recent Fractions Clinic. They acted as great peer teachers, supporting and explaining methods to their peers.