I am very pleased to welcome you to our school website. Thank you for your interest in our wonderful school!
We all take a genuine interest in every member of our community and live out our vision through all we do.
In October 2018, we were pleased to welcome Ofsted to inspect the school. This visit acknowledged many of the unique strengths of the school. The inspector stated:
"During the course of the inspection, I visited every classroom in the school and had further discussions with some teachers. As a result, I was able to experience the strong commitment across the whole school to setting high expectations for pupils and working to support them to meet, and sometimes exceed, those expectations. Staff and pupils take learning seriously and, consequently, pupils make good progress."
The school was also judged very favourably in November 2019 through our SIAMs Church School Inspection: RE - Excellent; Overall - Good; Collective Worship - Good. The inspector stated, "The impact of the school’s vision is seen particularly strongly in the strength of relationships, as every person shares the responsibility of contributing to a community working in harmony." and "The commitment adults demonstrate for each pupil and for their colleagues is mirrored in the strength of respect and friendship between pupils. Parents report how pupils of all ages highly value being nominated for the weekly award for showing kindness. They particularly value the ways in which older pupils demonstrate Christian love through their care for younger friends."
- Year 2
- Year 5
- Year 5
- Year 1
The boat rotated awkwardly. Splash! Splosh! Splash! Erin crashed into the freezing icy sea. "This is a humungous situation!" she thought. "HELP ME!!!!" I'm afraid I could die!!!" The tsunami waves were punching the sharp, dark, miserable rock.Headteacher Awards:
- Molly F - for being an all-round superstar and caring, helpful friend in looking after others.
- Hannah P - for great progress with writing, showing such great enthusiasm.
- Zaire S - for making great progress in reading, particularly over the past few weeks.
- Samuel S - for fantastic work in literacy lessons, including sourcing wonderful vocabulary.
- Isabelle S - for hard work and improvement in writing, with a positive attitude and wonderfully powerful sentences.
- Tommy A - for wonderful progress in writing, including joined handwriting and detailed sentences.
- Emily C - for showing outstanding kindness to all members in our school community, supporting others with learning activities.
- Zachary G - for acting as an excellent role model to others, especially through wonderful conduct and responsibility.
- Bea P - for determination and enthusiasm for learning in French.