I am very pleased to welcome you to our school website. Thank you for your interest in our wonderful school!
We all take a genuine interest in every member of our community and live out our vision through all we do.
Our school was graded as 'Good' by Ofsted in October 2018. The inspector stated
"During the course of the inspection, I visited every classroom in the school and had further discussions with some teachers. As a result, I was able to experience the strong commitment across the whole school to setting high expectations for pupils and working to support them to meet, and sometimes exceed, those expectations. Staff and pupils take learning seriously and, consequently, pupils make good progress."
The school was also judged very favourably in November 2019 through our SIAMs Church School Inspection: RE - Excellent; Overall - Good; Collective Worship - Good. The inspector stated, "The impact of the school’s vision is seen particularly strongly in the strength of relationships, as every person shares the responsibility of contributing to a community working in harmony." and "The commitment adults demonstrate for each pupil and for their colleagues is mirrored in the strength of respect and friendship between pupils. Parents report how pupils of all ages highly value being nominated for the weekly award for showing kindness. They particularly value the ways in which older pupils demonstrate Christian love through their care for younger friends."
- Evelyn A - for excellent effort in reading, leading to great progress with blending.
- Arabella H - for such enthusiasm when exploring Chinese New Year this week.
- Olivia P - for a wonderful, eye-catching advert for a pick-axe - complete with celebrity endorsement!
- Florence D - for a wonderful advert for a mountain climbing coat, preceded by some great research that influenced your advert.
- Matias B - for an excellent advert for an imaginatively-designed mountain climbing coat: inspired by the shape of a mountain!
- Jasper C - for excellent investigation into tangrams and a creative video showing your work.
- Oliver S - for a positive attitude to learning this half term - great enthusiasm and good growth mindset.
- Joshua L - for a well-planned investigation into shadows. This included lots of great reasoning.
- Harley S - for always seeing the rainbow in the clouds! Harley always stays positive and enthusiastic!
- Wilf W - for a stunning observational art piece for a project called 'Through the Window'. (Wilf, are you taking commissions yet!?)
- Dougie C - for always working hard and trying your best across all home learning activities.
- Jessica P - for hard work in every home learning activity - including overall quality and presentation.