Fixed Term in the first instance for the academic year: September 2019 – August 2020
We have an opportunity to join our excellent staff team at Great and Little Shelford CE (A) Primary School.
Number on roll: 210
Midday Supervisor: Monday – Friday: 12-1pm (5 hours per week)
Pay scale 2: £17,711 full time equivalent, £9.18 per hour.
This can be a job share post to cover 5 hours a week in total. Flexibility over availability is desirable.
Term time only contract
The successful candidate will:
- be caring, enthusiastic, dedicated and well organised
- have very good standards of Literacy and Numeracy
- enjoy working with children
- be able to work well in a team
- have high expectations for pupils’ work and behaviour
- be in sympathy with and support the aims and values of a church school.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school for an application pack. Please note that CVs cannot be accepted. Successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date: noon Thursday 31st October 2019 Interviews: Wednesday 6th November 2019