This school welcomes all pupils equally. The criteria used to select pupils are described in the documentation below.
Applications for admission also require completion of a "Supplementary Information Form (SIF)" which is also available as a downloadable document below.
Further information, including the catchment area map, may be found on the Cambridgeshire County Council Admissions web page
Please do not hesitate to contact the school office should you have any further queries regarding the admission process.
- A further summary of Reception transition can be found here.
- Explore our vision in more detail, looking at how we developed it here.
- Explore some of our new Collective Worship sessions, meeting some of our staff members here.
- Watch our Church Services as they are held throughout the year here.
- You can see some of our Vlog that started during Lockdown here.
- Find out a little more about our curriculum and curriculum development 2020 here.
- If you wish to find out more about a specific year or class, you can watch our Meet the Teacher Videos (September 2020) or view our Class Pages.
- Find out what's going on in our weekly Newsletters.
- If you have any specific questions, please get in touch. We can arrange a phone call, Teams Meeting or Zoom Call at your convenience.