Class Teacher - 0.6 FTE - September 2022
Required 1st September 2022
Would you like to work within our excellent, supportive and dedicated school community?
We have an opportunity for a teacher to join the excellent staff team at Great and Little Shelford CE (A) Primary School.
Class Teacher, Main Pay Scale, 0.6 FTE (3 days per week), permanent.
Number on roll: 205
Main Pay Scale – MPS1 – MPS6 (£25,714 - £36,961)
The successful candidate will:
- uphold and take a role in leading the school’s vision;
- uphold their duty with respect to the safeguarding of pupils;
- have proven track records of engaging learners and promoting progress in all;
- be caring, enthusiastic, dedicated and well-organised;
- have excellent standards of Literacy and Numeracy;
- work well in a team;
- have high expectations for pupils’ work and behaviour;
- be in sympathy with and support the vision and values of a church school.
Visits to the school, video meetings or phone conversations with the Headteacher are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school for an application pack. Please note that CVs cannot be accepted. Successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced DBS check.
The Governing Body is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Closing date: 12:00pm Tuesday 24th May 2022 Interviews: TBC - Thursday 26th May 2022