Teaching Assistant with HLTA Status
Would you like to work within our excellent, supportive and dedicated school community?
We have a great opportunity to join our excellent, warm and welcoming staff team at Great and Little Shelford CE (A) Primary School.
Required 1st September 2021: Final hours to be confirmed; 4 mornings as Teaching Assistant; 2 afternoons as Teaching Assistant; 2 afternoons as HLTA leading PPA. Additionally, there is the potential for additional hours through cover. Fixed term in the first instance from the agreed start date until 31st August 2022.
Number on roll: 209
- Teaching Assistant hours: £19,312 full time equivalent, £11.40 per hour, term time only contract
- HLTA hours: £23, 541 full time equivalent, £13.89 per hour, term time only contract
- Advert - HLTA - July 2021.pdf
- Job Description - TA-HLTA - July 2021.pdf
- Person Specification - HLTA - July 2021.pdf
- School Details - HLTA 2021.pdf